Welcome to The Community Manager’s event calendar of upcoming social media and web events, parties and conferences.
February 7, 2013 – London, UK: VirComm is the UK’s first and only conference dedicated to Community Management. Born out of the e-mint community (the largest and oldest international group of Online Community Managers), VirComm was created in response to the need to share community resources, best practices, information and ideas in a face to face environment as well as online.
VirComm is not your average conference. We are keen to maintain a relaxed atmosphere through engaged roundtables and panels – audience participation is key!
Attend VirComm to:
- Stay up-to-date with the latest thinking and best practice in the Community Management profession
- Gain insights from peers through networking
- Bridge knowledge gaps
- Forge new relationships and contacts
- Help formalise a community strategy
- Participate in hands on workshops where problems and scenarios can be worked through collaboratively
- Grow your community and leverage its many benefits
- Connect with established experts